Vitamin D deficiency is estimated to have an effect on half of all children and adults around the globe and is likely one of the most common medical conditions impacting the world nowadays. We have scoured hundreds of research articles on Vitamin D and have summarized the ends up in a very simple to read format that aims to respond to the following questions:
- Why is Vitamin D important?
- What happens when we do not get enough Vitamin D?
- How much Vitamin D do we need?
- How are we able to get Vitamin D?
- Can Vitamin D treat pain?
- Is there a link between Vitamin D and bone health?
- Does Vitamin D have medical applications?